I am well aware that I have already shared a Banana Bread recipe on my blog but I can’t help myself, I love the stuff! I would systematically upload every Banana Bread variation humanly edible if I could. Chocolate chip banana bread, cranberry banana bread, coffee banana bread and next on my list, ginger bread banana bread, haha double the bread, double the deliciousness right? This Healthy Blueberry Banana Bread recipe is perfect for breakfast, a quick snack or evening dessert and it toasts really well! Add just a little bit of butter and you’ve got something special. The blueberries also get nicely warmed up somewhat reminding me of a lovely winter crumble with lots of hot berries. Anyway enjoy team and let me know what you think in the comments below.
Healthy Blueberry Banana Bread recipe
- 2 eggs
- 3 bananas
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup milk of choice
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 ¾ cups buckwheat or spelt flour
- 1 large handful of blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Grease a baking loaf pan.
- Melt the coconut oil and then put everything into a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Pour the batter into your greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan, then transfer it to a wire rack to cool before slicing.
Nice and brown on the outside, warm and soft in the middle, just how a Healthy Blueberry Banana Bread should be. You know which combo I am trying next but if you could make any banana bread with a twist, what would your twist be?
If you want to check out my normal banana bread recipe it can be found here.