This Healthy Summer Fruit Torte recipe is definitely one of my more indulgent recipes. Great served in the summer time hot or cold, the fresh berries make it wonderfully light and refreshing. It definitely satisfies my sweet tooth, lets hope it does the trick for you to.
Healthy Summer Fruit Torte Recipe
- 150g of coconut oil
- 150g of ground almonds
- 150g of spelt flour
- 100g of coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 150g of raspberries
- 1 handful of blueberries
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Place all ingredients except the fruit into a food processor and blitz until it comes together and starts to form a ball.
- Split the mixture into two and press one half into the bottom of a greased baking tray.
- Sprinkle over the fruit.
- Lay the oter half of the mixture out on a lightly floured surface Roll out with a pin apprximately to the size of your baking tray and lay over the fruit.
- Tuck in the edges and press down lightly, then place in the oven for 45 minutes or until golden.
- Remove, cut into 10 pieces and serve warm or cold.
Great served with a few extra berries and coconut yoghurt or healthy ice cream.