Here’s a quick little recipe to freshen up your summer morning. A creamy strawberry smoothie is just what you need to quench your thirst after a tough sweaty workout on a hot day and it couldn’t be simpler to make.
Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- 1 serving of strawberry or vanilla protein powder
- 5 strawberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 100ml of almond milk (or other non-dairy alternative)
- 1 tbsp. of melted coconut oil
- 1 dash of vanilla essence
- Pop everything in the blender and blitz.
- Pour into a tall glass and garnish with a sprig of mint.
There you have it. A boring protein shake given a little summer makeover. Light, creamy and refreshing, I know your’re going to enjoy this one.