Peanut butter and jam used to be a favourite of mine for years. I used to pack a PB&J bagel in my training bag at least 3 days a week. Then I stopped eating bagels and jam because, you know health and all that rubbish and in so doing stopped consuming the most perfect of flavour combinations. Recently however I have been reliving my youth with PB&J porridge and now this PB&J Smoothie recipe. It is a real winner and for any nutter butter lover it is probably the holy grail of smoothie snacks.
PB&J Smoothie Recipe
- 1 frozen Banana
- 2 tbsp. of oats
- 1 tbsp. of peanut butter
- 150ml of milk
- 1 serving of Multipower vanilla whey protein
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 1 tbsp. of chia seeds
- 1 tsp. of agave
- Blend the raspberries, chia seeds and agave in a blender until smooth (add a little dash of water if necessary).
- Pour into your glass and set to one side.
- Quickly rinse the blender and then blitz the banana, oats, milk, peanut butter, cinnamon and protein powder.
- Pour into your glass and enjoy.
What should I make after this PB&J Smoothie? I was thinking a PB&J tray bake sponge like cake. Kinda like a blondie with raspberries instead of chocolate chips or maybe PB&J reeces pieces. If you have any other peanut butter and jam recipes or ideas you want me to try and master, please let me know and I will do my best to do them justice.